Rape Victim Told to ‘Quit Crying’ By 911 Dispatcher
June 13, 2014 12:46pm PST
A terrified college student at Ohio State University called 911 on Sunday to report that she had just been raped by a man that broke into her home. What happened next was nothing short of callous.
The dispatcher asked the girl for a description of her attacker, to which she described “A small male white boy with a white shirt,” and then began crying.
The heartless dispatcher then said “Ma’am, you’re going to have to quit crying so I can get the information from you.” Then added, “They’re not going to be able to find him with the information you’ve given.”
Now really upset that she had just been raped and then treated so poorly by the person who’s supposed to be helping her, she said “Don’t you understand how horrified I am?”
“I am a 20-year-old from Upper Arlington. I don’t know what you deal with every day, but the kind of sympathy you have is zero.”
The dispatcher’s supervisor said that while they do believe the situation could have been handled better they’re not going to issue a written reprimand, only talk with her to discuss being more sensitive.
Police later arrested 30-year-old Michael Callaghan in relation to the sexual assault.
You may also like to read:
- Clinton Rape Victim Comes Forward With MAJOR Accusation – This Could Destroy Hillary
- Clinton Rape Victim Breaks Her Silence – Reveals Something That Could Destroy Hillary Forever
- Thug Tries To Rape Woman On Camera, Then Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- Damning Footage Surfaces Of Trump After He’s Accused Of Rape – This Is NOT Good
- BREAKING: Trump Accused Of RAPING 13 Year-Old Girl