Bus Assistant Caught On Camera Striking Autistic Student In Face
June 11, 2014 11:14am PST
It takes a kind hearted person to work with those with special needs and so was proven the case as one man was caught doing the unspeakable to an autistic student. After describing that the student was having a “tantrum,” the teacher was seen slapping the boy across the face.
James Robert Lambert, 57, has since quit his school bus assistant position leaving only a two sentence resignation letter reading:
“I am resigning for personal reasons, effective June 3, 2014. I would like to thank you for the opportunity to have worked for the District and wish you and all of my colleagues success.”
What do you guys think – did this low life deserve to quit or should he have been terminated? Let us know in the comments below.
You may also like to read:
- Thug Learns The Hard Way That He Picked The WRONG Woman To Rob
- Muslim Pervert Grops Woman On Bus – Then Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- BREAKING: Gunman Opens Fire In Major US City – At Least Four Victims
- ALERT: BOMB EXPLODES IN MAJOR CITY – Mass Fatalities Feared
- BREAKING: Active Shooter On The Loose In Virginia – Six People Shot