Mayor In California Caught Throwing Dog Poop On Neighbor’s Yard
June 10, 2014 8:20am PST
A California mayor was captured on home surveillance video throwing a bag of dog excrement on his neighbor’s yard.
The incident occured in the small, but wealthy, community of San Marino in Los Angeles County. Mayor Dennis Kneier was seen tossing a bag onto the yard of Philip Lao’s home, which the bag was later found to have dog waste in it.
The mayor had criticized Lao’s “No Dog Poop” sign which may have been the motivation behind his cations. However Lao claims that it may have been retaliation for his opposition to a new dog park proposal.
Silly, childish politicians. To think, these are the people running our towns.
You may also like to read:
- Trump Earns Bombshell Endorsement – This Could Change Everything
- Hillary Desperate To Wipe This Video From The Internet – See It Before It’s Deleted
- Donald Trump Gets Some VERY Good News – This Changes Everything
- Donald Trump Gets The Worst News Of His Life – Every Conservative Needs To See This…
- BREAKING: Trump Gets Some Bombshell News From California – This Changes Everything