Massive Brawl Breaks Out During Kindergarten Graduation
June 4, 2014 6:58am PST
A class of 5-year-olds will forever remember their kindergarten graduation celebration as parents let their tempers get the better of them. With jealousy being the main cause, a physical altercation broke out between two men during the event that eventually led to a brawl.
It all began when Raymond Walker, 33, punched the mother of his child’s new boyfriend in the face sparking chaos throughout the room. From there, the altercation went from just the two participants to about 20 who wanted in on the fight.
Needless to say, children were quite frightened by the whole ordeal and were quickly shuffled out of the room by teachers, but not before exposing them to the violent fiasco. One man was even said to have been carrying his newborn who got hit during the attacks.
Needless to say, school officials are quite upset over the whole ordeal and are encouraging law enforcement personnel to pursue criminal charges to the fullest extent so as to make a point. What do you guys think – is there any reason we, as humans, can’t act civilly in front of our children, or any children for that matter?
Let us know in the comments below.
You may also like to read:
- ‘Sexy’ Teacher Is Caught Having Sex With Her Students – What She Does Next…OMG!
- 3 Year-Old Boy Claims Man Talks To Him Every Night – What His Parents Then Find Is Horrifying
- Nobody Thought These Women Would Do THIS On An Airplane
- What Miley Just Showed The World On Live TV Will Leave You Speechless
- Her Dog Was Acting Odd Around The Babysitter, So She Set Up A Camera – What Happened Next…OMG!