Brutal Video Raises Valid Question: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman?
June 3, 2014 1:29pm PST
For those of us raised as gentlemen, countless me would be quick to say that a man should never lay a hand on a woman. As feminists fight towards gender equality however, and several have gotten quite aggressive, the question has been raised as to whether or not this assumption is correct.
Recently brining consideration to the table is a brutal video in which two or three women were making a clear attempt to assault a man after becoming agitated for an undisclosed reason. As the women remain consistently trying to inflict harm on the man, it seems that he had no choice but to defend himself.
That being said, several viewers of the video seem to suggest that he could have simply walked – or ran – away and avoided the confrontation entirely. But we want to hear from you – was the man justified in hitting these women? Is there ever an incident that would provide adequate justification for such an act? Let us know in the comments below.
You may also like to read:
- Obama-Voting Thug Attacks Teacher In Classroom, Then Gets EXACTLY What’s Coming To Him
- Entitled Obama-Voter Messes With Patriot – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- Blonde Catches Thugs Bullying Her Boyfriend – Watch What She Does Next
- Entitled Topless Obama-Voter Punches Cop – Gets A BRUTAL Response
- Thugs Try To Steal Woman’s Car – Quickly Realize They Picked The Wrong Girl To Mess With…