Cab Drivers Now Required To Speak English
June 1, 2014 10:01am PST
It’s been all too long in the making ensuring a population that can communicate with one another, but someone has finally done it. Sacramento has officially announced that they are now requiring cab drivers to speak English in their cabs to customers.
For those of us sick of hearing “for Spanish, press 2,” this news is strongly welcomed, and the time put forth to create such legislation was well worth the time and effort. Liberals however, and their trusty “tolerance” though, are expected to have a meltdown at any point.
Another stipulation to the law passed is that they must be hygienically clean as well. Sacramento City Revenue Manager Brad Wasson explains, “The whole point is from the passenger’s perspective so that they can communicate with the driver, and get to where they need to go.”
Cab drivers will soon be required to pass a test demonstrating that they can effectively communicate in English and the law will then take place.
What do you guys think – is this necessary, or an infringement on the rights and liberties of Americans? Let us know your thoughts on this in the comments below.
You may also like to read:
- Senator Introduces Bill To Make English Official Language of U.S., Chaos Ensues
- Hot Teacher Denies Having Sex With Her Student Was A Crime
- This “Racist” Sign is Infuriating Politically Correct Liberals
- African American Woman Calls On Blacks To Start “Talking White”
- You’ll Be Enraged When You See What Liberals Want Us To Pay For Now