Snowden Reveals Gov’t Had All Info Needed To Detect 9/11
June 1, 2014 6:21am PST
As Edward Snowden recently sat down with NBC’s Brian Williams to speak about the massive government surveillance program, and the ineffectiveness of it all, a few shocking facts were brought to light. Amongst those facts were Snowden’s claims that the government had all the necessary information, to detect 9/11.
Saying that the real problem is analyzing the data we have – and the root cause of America’s failure to detect the 9/11 plot beforehand – he further notes that this surveillance program is only adding to the massive data we already have. In effect, the government is only further congesting communication and analytics on the matter by adding to the amount of data they already can’t make sense of.
What do you guys think – is Snowden right, or should we pay no mind to the traitor? Let us know in the comments below.
You may also like to read:
- White House Panicked After Obama Is Caught Doing THIS…
- Disturbing Truth Behind Obama’s Mosque Visit Is Revealed – This Is Horrifying
- Obama Goes After First Amendment With Bombshell New Executive Order
- BREAKING: Obama Makes Disturbing Move In Oregon – Citizens Running For Their Lives
- BREAKING: Top GOP Candidate Launches Plan To STOP Obama