Texas Pig Farmer Fights Back Against Muslim Who Tried To Make Him Leave
May 30, 2014 2:40pm PST
A Texas farmer was shocked to recently learn that the land next to his farm had been purchased by Muslims with the hope of one day building a mosque on the land. You can imagine how thrown back he was after the new land owner decided to pay him a visit and actually asked him to leave.
Craig Baker, you see, owns a pig farm – a species of animal not highly looked upon by the Muslim community. In an effort to “cleanse” the land surrounding the location for the future mosque, the Muslim man had the gull to ask Baker to pack up and move out.
Needless to say, as the red-blooded American that he is, Baker instead decided to stick it out and show the Muslim man exactly what he thought of his request. Pretty soon, Baker was holding pig races every Friday at the exact time Muslims are supposed to be saying their afternoon prayer.
What do you guys think – was this Muslim man way out of line for requesting such a thing? What did you think of Baker’s response? Let us know in the comments below.
You may also like to read:
- Entitled Muslim Employee Makes Insane Demand – Patriotic Boss Hits Him Back With THIS
- ISIS Pedophile Tries To Buy Child Sex Slave – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- You Won’t Believe What’s Down the Street From Obama’s New Mansion…This Proves He’s A Muslim
- Obama Makes Sickening Announcement About Islam In America
- Obama’s Muslim ‘Refugees’ Attack Patriotic Truckers – Watch What Happens Next