Press Corps Laughs In The Face Of Obama’s State Department
May 30, 2014 7:49am PST
Going on his sixth year as President, it’s become more apparent than ever that Obama and his administration are the laughing stock of the world. However it comes as a bit of a surprise that the journalists who seem to love him so much are even laughing at him and his administration.
During a recent press conference, State Department spokeswoman Jen Psaki, who was a former campaign worker for John Kerry’s 2004 presidential run, said that Obama is being too modest when it comes to taking credit for “successes” in foreign policy like the Ukraine and Iran.
What happened next is priceless.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Caught In Major Lie – This Could Destroy Her
- BREAKING: Hillary’s Campaign Could Be Over After THIS Leaks… She’s Panicking
- Hillary Clinton Never Wanted Anyone To See This Footage – This Could Change Everything
- Obama Didn’t Want Anyone To See This Footage – See It Before It’s Deleted
- BREAKING: Hillary Gets Some DEVASTATING News After Trump Secures GOP Nomination