Autistic Teen Victim Of ‘Knockout Game’
May 28, 2014 12:52pm PST
A Louisiana teen that has autism was the victim of a “knockout game” attack last weekend, leaving his jaw broken in two places, according to TheDailyCaller.
The attack occurred in Covington, La as the 17-year-old was walking home from the library and was was hit from behind unexpectedly.
“All of a sudden the boy in the maroon shirt came up from behind him punched him from behind in his face and he fell to the ground,” his mother said.
The teen had to have surgery to install four plates and 15 screws to hold his broken jaw back together. He’ll also be on a liquid diet for eight weeks while his injuries heal.
You may also like to read:
- Loudmouth Thug Rappers Attack Police Officers, Then Get A NASTY Surprise
- Gang of Thugs Attack Teen, Then Get A BRUTAL Surprise
- Dad Tricks 14 Year-Old Daughter Into Sending Him Nude Photos – Then He Does THIS
- You Won’t Believe What This Drunken Stripper Was Caught Doing With A 15 Year-Old Boy
- One Of Obama’s Muslim ‘Refugees’ Is Denied Candy – What He Does Next Is Horrifying