Obama Scolds Journalist, Storms Off Like A Child
May 27, 2014 1:45pm PST
It’s not a secret that Obama isn’t exactly nice to journalists who asks questions he doesn’t like or have an ideology that differs from his. After all he’s scolded reporters, blocked certain journalists from briefings, and even targeted reporters for surveillance so it’s rather obvious he doesn’t like to be questioned.
On Tuesday, the President was touring the White House science fair when a White House correspondent from Real Clear Politics asked him a question about his foreign policy in Syria, which has been an abysmal failure. So when Alexis Simendinger asked him a question about it he became noticeable irritated and snapped at her.
“I’m sorry, we’re doing a science fair – C’mon. C’mon,” he said before storming off like a child.
Should we really expect anything less from someone who can’t stand when anybody dare question him?
You may also like to read:
- When Construction Workers Found A Box Underneath Her Home, She Never Expected To Find THIS Inside…
- What Subway’s Jared Fogle Just Did To The Little Girl He Molested Will Make You SICK
- CBS Makes Bombshell Announcement About Trump – Supporters Stunned
- BREAKING: Trump Accused Of RAPING 13 Year-Old Girl
- Supreme Court Gives Obama Some Devastating News