Shooting At America’s Biggest ‘Black’ Biker Rally Left 3 Dead, 5 Wounded
May 26, 2014 11:56am PST
Over the weekend police in Myrtle Beach had to respond to six separate shootings that left three people dead and five wounded during America’s largest black biker rally in the popular resort town.
According to Capt. David Knipes, the incident occurred at the beachfront Bermuda Sands motel and three were killed with another wounded.
Witnesses said that one of the victims attempted to flee but collapsed from their wounds.
“It was like to the point where he had a lot of blood everywhere and he was just trying to breathe,” then he died according to Jamont Samuel.
The shooting occurred as people lined the sidewalks on Ocean Boulevard for the Atlantic Bike Fest, an annual Memorial Day gathering which has a majority black attendance like a “bike week.”
One of the witnesses, Debra Lovack, told the local news that “I was scared to death. I just took off and started running. I was scared.”
There were four other shootings on Saturday aside from this one, leaving one woman with a gunshot wound to the chin and a man with a wound to the shoulder along with two other victims whse injuries haven’t been disclosed.
Police don’t believe the shootings to be connected to each other.
You may also like to read:
- Hoodlum Tries To Rob Bank – Doesn’t Realize Off-Duty Cop Is Right Behind Him…
- BREAKING: Active Shooter On The Loose In Texas
- BREAKING: Gunman On The Loose In THIS State After Shooting Two Police Officers
- Ted Nugent Humiliates Hillary By Releasing This Bombshell Footage
- BREAKING: Gunman On The Loose In Major US City – At Least One Dead, Five Injured