Most Shocking Admissions From Santa Barbara Killer’s 141-Page Manifesto
May 26, 2014 10:29am PST
By now, you’ve probably heard about the troubled college student who went on a shooting and stabbing spree in the streets of Santa Barbara. A little lesser known is that the killer, Elliot Rodger, had a long history of releasing content, both written and video, that strongly predicted such an act would one day be carried out.
Rodger is just another run of the mill, spoiled one-percenter that brought about through both poor parenting and a social disability, a terrible cocktail or murderous intent. Detailing his extremely troubled mind before hand, Rodger wrote a 107,927 word, 141 page manifest, he accurately titled, “My Twisted World.”
Echoing his last video in which he details the point to which his sexual frustration has driven him and effectively corrupted his mind into viewing anyone who was happy as perpetrating a crime against him purposefully and personally, Rodger demonstrates a few more startling facts.
(See also: 5 Shocking Facts About The Sorority Killer)
Below are just a few examples of the most twisted aspects of the Santa Barbara killer’s manifesto:
1. Rodger held a deep resentment toward women as he felt extremely reject by them in general. Although it’s been uncovered that he suffered from Asperger’s syndrome – a form of autism that prevents those who suffer from it the ability to interact socially with others – and that it was highly unlikely that Rodger even talked to women, he still viewed them as in the wrong for not jumping at the opportunity to be with him.
He wrote that, “the ultimate evil behind sexuality is the human female.” Furthermore, he shared that because they, “think like beasts,” they, “should not have the right to choose who to mate and breed with.”
2. In the manifesto, Rodger spun a deluded fantasy in which he was the, “divine ruler.” In this fantasy, he rounded up all the women and sent them to be executed in concentration camps.
3. Rodger had long planned out his, “Day of Retribution,” initially setting it on April 26, 2014. It was only delayed because he fell ill and had to postpone it.
4. His plans for his Day of Retribution consisted of first killing anyone he was able to lure into his apartment before making his way to a sorority house. There, he would, “slaughter every single one of them with my guns and knives,” and then make his way to his father’s home where he would kill the parental figure as well as his step-mother and brother.
5. The police actually confronted Rodger over his twisted content he put on the web for all to see. They found him to be a, “perfectly polite, kind and wonderful human.” He later wrote that he was thankful, “all suspicion,” had been, “dropped.”
Feel free to read the entire manifesto below:
Although many things are yet to be understood regarding Mr. Rodger, its clear he was clearly a sick, twisted, and confused individual. Let us know what you thought of the things he wrote in his manifesto in the comments below.
(H/T: The Blaze)