Syrian Rebel Gets Taken Out By Sniper During Interview
May 23, 2014 10:52am PST
Dangerous times they’re living over in Syria as tensions continue to remain climaxed during the civil war. Recently discussing experiences during the war, a shot rang out before it was revealed that a member of the rebel group had been shot and killed.
It’s unclear what the two men were talking about originally, but as the footage rolls, it isn’t long before a panic spreads through the room immediately after hearing a weapon firing. As it turns out, one of the rebel terrorists had crept a bit too close to a window that a Syrian military sniper had been surveilling.
(See also: Syrian Terrorist Gets Sniped On Camera)
Soon enough, the terrorist was taken out prompting the other terrorists to seek cover in the adjoining rooms. It’s safe to say that that Muslim won’t be killing anyone else.
Let us know what you thought of the disorganized group that has been openly backed by Obama in a comment below.
You may also like to read:
- ISIS Pedophile Tries To Buy Child Sex Slave – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- Donald Trump Shocks Supporters With Bombshell Admission – Will You Still Support Him?
- Michelle Obama Drops Sickening Bombshell About Barack’s Past
- BREAKING: 25 Dead In Horrifying ISIS Terror Attack – This Is Their Worst One Yet
- Trump LIVID After Bombshell 1991 Footage Surfaces – This Could Change Everything