Drunken Man Molests ATM, Then Picnic Table
May 21, 2014 2:33pm PST
You ever been so lonely you tried to make it with an ATM? How about a picnic table? Unfortunately for Lonnie Hutton, 49, he recently hit that low after falling into a drunken stupor.
It all started when Hutton stumbled into Boro Bar and Grill, in Murfreesboro, Tennessee and made a beeline for the ATM. He then reportedly dropped his drawers and went to town searching for any slot in the machine where he could stick it in.
Police were called and promptly showed up to subdue the techie fondler and sat him down on a nearby picnic table. To their surprise, Hutton just flopped himself over and kept right at it, this time humping the table itself.
He was later charged with public intoxication.
Let us know what you thought of this bizarre instance in a comment below.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Beloved TV Star KILLED By Drunk Driver
- Bikini-Clad Model Stuns Fans When They See Her Lower Half
- 3 Year-Old Boy Claims Man Talks To Him Every Night – What His Parents Then Find Is Horrifying
- Teen Thug Assaults Delivery Man – Then Gets A NASTY Surprise
- Even the Cameraman Never Thought She Would Do THIS…