Commencement Speaker Rips Into Liberal Protesters
May 20, 2014 2:01pm PST
The commencement speaker for Haverford College in Haverford, Pa had some not too kind words to say about the school after it forced out the first speaker who was scheduled because of student protests.
Former Princeton University President William Bowen ripped into the protesters who ousted the former chancellor of UC-Berkeley, Robert J. Birgeneau, from speaking at the graduation ceremony. The speaker called the move a “defeat” for the school’s ideals and said that those who disagree with Birgeneau should have allowed him to engage in open discussion.
Bireneau withdrew as the speaker at the ceremony after students and faculty protested his handling of a student protest at UC-Berkeley when he was the chancellor in 2011. According to reports, the students protesting him speaking were also involved in the Occupy protests and were standing in solidarity with the Berkeley students.
You may also like to read:
- Hillary Desperate To Wipe This Video From The Internet – See It Before It’s Deleted
- CBS Makes Bombshell Announcement About Trump – Supporters Stunned
- Transgender Protester Spits In Trump Supporter’s Face – Then This Happens
- You Won’t Believe What Just Happened At A Trump Rally
- Liberal Idiot Confronts Trump – Gets A BRUTAL Response