Man Nearly Drowns Infant Daughter As Punishment
May 19, 2014 1:53pm PST
The father of a 2-year-old girl has been charged with child abuse after he threw her into a swimming pool in order to teach her a lesson.
Shocking surveillance video from the Phoenix home captured Corey McCarthy throwing the toddler into the pool from the concrete deck. A woman in the pool watched what happened and immediately swam over to save the young girl.
McCarthy told police that the little girl had thrown a five-week-old puppy into the pool and it died so he wanted to teach her a lesson about playing around water.
After police viewed the video, McCarthy was charged with two counts of child abuse. Police said that the abuse charges were filed because in the state of Arizona the discipline of children must be reasonable and not carried out in anger, and throwing an infant in the pool isn’t reasonable.
McCarthy is now in the prison infirmary because he was beaten up by other inmates when he went to jail.
You may also like to read:
- You Won’t Believe What Happened At Malia Obama’s Prom…
- Patriotic Woman LOSES IT When She Sees Freeloading Thug Using Food Stamps For THIS
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. Posts Heartbreaking Story About His Father
- Dad Tricks 14 Year-Old Daughter Into Sending Him Nude Photos – Then He Does THIS
- White House Panicking After Malia Obama Does THIS