Group Of Black Teens Flash Mob, Rob Convenience Store
May 19, 2014 12:10pm PST
Police have released video of a group of black teens engaging in a “flash mob” robbery at a Northeast Washington D.C. convenience store.
The robbery occurred around 9:30 a.m. Monday morning and involved a group of roughly 20 people storming the store, then taking off with a bunch of products in their hands that they didn’t pay for.
The store is still trying to figure out what merchandise is missing from its shelves and police said that no arrests have been made as of yet.
You may also like to read:
- Welfare Queen Mouths Off To Patriotic Cop – Gets Hit Back With THIS
- You Won’t Believe What’s Down the Street From Obama’s New Mansion…This Proves He’s A Muslim
- BREAKING: Shooter Opens Fire At US Capitol Days After Brussels Attack
- BREAKING: Missing ‘Refugee’ Found In Louisiana – This Is Even Worse Than We Thought…
- ISIS Threatens To Attack THIS US City In Terrifying New Video