Illegal Immigrant Mother-Of-7 Brags That Welfare Has Paid Her Way For 20 Years
May 16, 2014 3:09pm PST
In a truly head shaking report, a woman was recently reported to have been living off the system for a whopping 20 years. To make matters worse, she’s an illegal immigrant who has seven children as well.
The woman, Marie, came to the United States a while back by swimming across the Rio Grande and has been living off government assistance ever since. She currently receives free housing, medical coverage – with free prescriptions – as well as $700 a month in social security as well.
Marie is now speaking out to inform others that help is just one contact away where those poor enough – regardless their citizenship status – can get all this “free” money. Apparently “expert navigators” help those in need by applying to several government programs at the same time through the use of technology.
The state of Florida however is siding with Marie on this one as they hope to increase to inflow of tax payer dollars to be given away by $1 billion a year. Doesn’t that make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside?
Let us know what you think of people like Marie in the comments below.
You may also like to read:
- Obama-Voting Thug LOSES IT On Trump Over Food Stamps – Threatens To Do The Unthinkable
- Patriotic Woman LOSES IT When She Sees Freeloading Thug Using Food Stamps For THIS
- Obama-Voting Welfare Queen LOSES IT After Seeing THIS Sign At Store
- Obama-Voter Tries To Buy BMW With Food Stamps – What He Does Next Is Even Worse
- BREAKING: One Of Obama’s Illegals Commits Mass Murder Across Two States