Want To Know Obama’s Net Worth?
May 16, 2014 9:47am PST
President Obama loves to cry about income inequality and the 1% in our nation, but one fact he loves to leave out is that he’s a millionaire many times over.
Thursday, the White House released his financial disclosure form stating that his family’s assets totaled up to $7 million in 2013, with the largest chunk of them being $5 million in Treasury bills.
The Blaze reports that the majority of his fortune has come from royalties from his books, even though they’ve been on a steady decline. In 2013 “Dreams From My Father” generated between $50,001 and $100,000 for the President while “The Audacity of Hope” generated less than $50,000 and “Of Thee I Sing: A Letter To My Daughters” came in at under $15,000.
His tax return stated that he paid just under $100,000 in taxes on around $500,000 in income for 2013 in which the majority of his earnings came from his salary as president of $400,000.
Joe Biden’s financial statements were released as well, and poor Joe only took in $201 last year in royalties from his book “Promises To Keep.”
You may also like to read:
- Trump SILENCES Obama’s Media With Bombshell Financial Report – Nobody Saw This Coming
- Al Sharpton Gets The Worst News Of His Life – May Go To Prison
- BREAKING: Obama Launches New Executive Action – This Is His Worst One Yet
- Donald Trump Reveals How Much He Is REALLY Worth – We’re Amazed
- You Won’t Believe How Much Sasha and Malia’s Summer Wardrobe Costs…