Department Of Agriculture Orders .40 Cal Submachine Guns
May 15, 2014 3:05pm PST
In something sure to make anyone do a double-take, the Department of Agriculture has recently put in a, “commercial acquisition of submachine guns [in] .40 Cal. S&W.” Most of we American’s seeing this news however are left with one simple question; what for?
According to the Dept., they want weaponry with an, “ambidextrous safety, semiautomatic or 2 round [bursts] trigger group, Tritium night sights front and rear, rails for attachment of flashlight (front under fore group) and scope (top rear), stock collapsible or folding.”
(See also: Obama Voter Now Asks “What Have We Done?”)
They have also since stated the need for the guns to come equipped with, “30 rd. capacity,” magazines.
Along with these already odd requests, the Dept. of Agriculture hopes the guns will come with a “sling,” will be “lightweight,” and furthermore, will have, “oversized trigger guard for gloved operation.”
Now, we’ve all seen what the government loves to use this kind of weaponry for, as the BLM has made their less-frequently heard name ever so popular these days, but what possible reason could there be for the Department of Agriculture to request such weapons? Could Obama really be creating a government army?
Let us know your thoughts on this in a comment below.
You may also like to read:
- Hillary Livid After Trump Scores Game-Changing Endorsement
- Obama Makes Major Move To Grab Your Guns Before Leaving Office
- Loudmouth Thug Rappers Attack Police Officers, Then Get A NASTY Surprise
- Ted Nugent Humiliates Hillary By Releasing This Bombshell Footage
- Here’s What Happens On Hillary’s Jet When She’s Not Using It – She Does NOT Want You To See This