Racist Democrat Sends Email Saying Not To Trust White Candidates
May 14, 2014 7:27am PST
Well here’s another one you won’t be hearing from the mainstream media folks. The Left’s cries of racism seem to be increasingly louder these days despite Democrats being the worst of offenders. Recently sent out by a Democrat was an email expressing to other Democrats not to support white candidates.
The email came from New Mexico state Rep. Miguel Garcia and was intended to show his support to local Democrats. However, in his sweet talking, he apparently gave out tips as well that included the chastising of all “anglo” (or white) candidates.
Amidst the email, Garcia wrote:
A minority of unsuspecting Democratic leaders are supporting the Democratic Anglo newcomer opponents in Andrew’s and Frank’s primary races. Anglo Democrats with egos as big as Texas, mouths as big as the Grand Canyon, and much “green” [moolah] from the East and the West Coast.
When confronted with the email, he simply stated that the email wasn’t supposed to have been seen by anyone other than the intended recipients. Great excuse, wouldn’t you say?
For being so gun-ho in their efforts to combat racism, it seems that the Left doesn’t seem to care how they’re portrayed as they now believe their “tolerant” ideals warrant, and excuse, such behavior. Let us know what you think of this in a comment below.
You may also like to read:
- Trump Slips Up – Accidentally Leaks Bombshell That Could Destroy His Campaign
- BREAKING: New Democrat To Possibly Enter Race To Challenge Hillary
- Hillary Panicking After Incriminating Footage Leaks – This Proves She’s A Liar
- Trump Scrambling To Remove This Video From The Internet – See It Before It’s Deleted
- Trump Drops Bombshell On Hillary – This Could Destroy Her