Gun Store Owner Hits The Nail On The Head With This Sign
May 13, 2014 12:30pm PST
As gun owners rights are being oppressed during the constant battle for gun bans, some Americans have had just about enough. Recently showing just how fed up he is, Jeremy Alcede recently put up a sign in front of his business that really hits the nail on the head.
The sign read, “I like my guns, like Obama likes his voters. Undocumented.” Couldn’t have said it better myself.
Fellow resident Nancy Newbrough recently expressed to a local ABC affiliate, “I think that so much is going on in the government that we need to speak up and say what we believe.” Others feel a bit differently about the sign as they express that guns and politics don’t really mix.
Jason Wilfon, another of the sign’s passerby, explained, “Political statement, yes. Freedom of speech? Yeah. Some people might not like it, some will.”
The sign, although is meant to express his frustration when it comes to gun rights, Alcede explains is really just a joke. In a statement released to KTRK he wrote, “Thank God for our 1st and 2nd Amendment rights. It’s meant as a joke. It’s meant to be funny.”
Let us know what you think of this in a comment below.
You may also like to read:
- Miranda Lambert Stuns Fans With Heartbreaking Announcement – She Needs Prayers
- BREAKING: Hillary Just Got The Worst News Of Her Campaign – Democrats Are Panicking
- Hillary Clinton Gets Some Very Bad News – This Could Cost Her The Election
- Obama To Pass Gun Confiscation Bill In THIS State
- BREAKING: Trump Gets The Best News Of His Campaign – Hillary Is FURIOUS About This