Michelle Obama Loses To The Internet During Latest Twitter Campaign
May 13, 2014 8:17am PST
By now, you’ve probably seen Michelle Obama holding up a sign that reads “#Bring Back Our Girls,” in an effort to express her support for the 200 schoolgirls kidnapped by Nigerian terrorists. As you can expect however, the good ol’ trolls of the internet have had their time to shine as they Photoshopped their own message onto the First Lady’s sign.
Here’s a view of the original:
And here’s what the people with too much time on their hands were able to come up with:
Now that you’ve seen them, feel free to let us know what you thought of them in the comments below. Have any favorites?
You may also like to read:
- George W. Bush Puts Obama To Shame On Memorial Day By Doing THIS
- Trump’s Taco Bowl Photo Includes Secret Image – He Didn’t Want Us To See This…
- School Lunch Lady Caught RAPING 15 Year-Old Boy At Family Holiday Party
- Obama Staffer Accidentally Leaks THIS Photo… Obama Panics
- Rob Lowe Blackballed By Hollywood After He Says THIS About Bernie Sanders