‘Knockout Game’ Ends Up With 68-Year-Old Brutally Murdered
May 12, 2014 2:17pm PST
A 68-year-old Manhattan man is dead after an unprovoked attack by a random thug left him hospitalized.
Just before 9 pm on Friday night along East 6th Street between Avenues C and D in the East Village, Ruan Wen Hui was viciously attacked by an unknown suspect. Surveillance cameras captured the brutal incident as it unfolded.
Hui, a 20-year resident of East Village, was headed home from spending time with his grandchildren, simply walking down the street and minding his own business. Then out of nowhere a man started to yell at him, unprovoked, and threw him up against a wall.
When Hui fell to the ground, the suspect walked over to him and began punching him in the face before turning even more violent and stomping the defenseless man’s head. After he finished, the suspect casually walked away as if nothing had happened, leaving Hui there to die.
Hui was transported to Bellevue Hospital in critical condition from his injuries and later died on Saturday morning.
Hui’s family said they are devastated by the loss of such a “caring, giving, and loving man.”
Anybody with any information regarding the incident or the animal that attacked Hui is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477).
You may also like to read:
- Obama-Voting Thug LOSES IT On Trump Over Food Stamps – Threatens To Do The Unthinkable
- Entitled Obama-Voter Messes With Patriot – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- Thug Tries To Rape Woman On Camera, Then Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- Thug Learns The Hard Way That He Picked The WRONG Woman To Rob
- Thug Thinks He Can Rob Patriotic Cashier – Gets A NASTY Surprise