Teacher Suspended For Making Black Student Act Out Lynching
May 8, 2014 7:14am PST
A teacher was recently suspended after it was brought to the school administration’s attention that he had picked a black student to play the victim in a lynching during a Civil War re-enactment field trip.
The eighth grade teacher from Oxford Preparatory Academy is currently on paid leave after officials received a complaint regarding his conduct. That complaint came from the students mother herself who said that the teacher specifically volunteered her African-American child for the re-enactment.
The student’s mother shares that a noose was placed around her son’s neck and explains that she has even brought the claims before OC Human Relations – “a nonprofit council that works to eliminate prejudice and discrimination,” according to Breitbart.
What do you guys think – was the teacher just striving for authenticity or did this entirely cross the line? Let us know in the comments below.
You may also like to read:
- Obama-Voting Thug Attacks Teacher In Classroom, Then Gets EXACTLY What’s Coming To Him
- What This Teacher Sent To Her Student Got Her Arrested On The Spot
- Teacher FIRED After She Is Caught Doing The Unthinkable On Camera…
- ‘Sexy’ Teacher Is Caught Having Sex With Her Students – What She Does Next…OMG!
- Nobody Expected Megyn Kelly To Do THIS On Live TV