Ted Cruz Releases 76 Reasons To Impeach Obama
May 7, 2014 2:02pm PST
Ted Cruz has been an outspoken critic of President Obama and his “lawlessness” as he has danced around Congress, refused to enforce certain laws, and changed the laws that he himself has created.
Now Cruz has officially outlined everything that Obama has done to skirt the law with a definitive list he released on Wednesday outlaying 76 different actions the Administration has taken outside of the scope of law.
According to the DailyCaller, who was the first to obtain the list, Cruz’s “The Legal Limit Report No. 4” talks about the details of Obama’s executive orders that people really don’t know too much about.
Cruz was scheduled to discuss his report earlier today at the Federalist Society in the Promenade Ballroom of the Mayflower Hotel in Washington, D.C. at 2:15 p.m.
The Texas Senator started the report lambasting Obama and his “persistent pattern of lawlessness” while ignoring the laws of America and instead trying to force his agenda “via executive fiat.”
According to the Caller, the rest of the introduction went:
“President Obama has openly defied [rule of law] by repeatedly suspending, delaying, and waiving portions of the laws that he is charged to enforce. When President Obama disagreed with federal immigration laws, he instructed the Justice Department to cease enforcing the laws. He did the same thing with federal welfare law, drug laws, and the federal Defense of Marriage Act,” Cruz wrote. “In the more than two centuries of our nation’s history, there is simply no precedent for the White House wantonly ignoring federal law and asking others to do the same.”
Cruz details 76 specific actions over eight chapters. We’ve listed eight of them, as chronicled by Cruz, below:
1. “Obama implemented portions of the DREAM Act by executive action”
2. “Ended some terror asylum restrictions”
3. “Recognized same sex marriage in Utah despite a Supreme Court stay on a court order allowing the institution”
4. “Illegally revealed the existence of sealed indictments in the Benghazi investigation”
5. “Illegally delayed Obamacare verification of eligibility for healthcare subsidies”
6. “Ordered Boeing to fire 1,000 employees in South Carolina and shut down a new factory because it was non-union”
7. “Terminated the pensions of 20,000 non-union Delphi employees in the GM bankruptcy.”
8. “Government agencies are engaging in ‘Operation Choke Point,’ where the government asks banks to ‘choke off’ access to financial services for customers engaging in conduct the Administration does not like—such as ‘ammunition sales.’”
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Reportedly To Be Indicted
- Trump SILENCES Obama’s Media With Bombshell Financial Report – Nobody Saw This Coming
- BREAKING: Trump’s Attorney General Pick Leaks – This Is Hillary’s Worst Nightmare
- Donald Trump Drops Bombshell About His Vice President
- You Won’t Believe What The RNC Chair Was Caught Doing Immediately After Cruz Quit…