The ‘Hook Up Truck’ Set To Hit The Road
May 2, 2014 8:18am PST
For most people sex is something they do in the privacy of their home or in a hotel room when traveling, however in San Francisco things are a little different.
The owner, Spy Emerson, says it’s the same thing as a car service only instead of just hitching a ride somewhere, passengers can get their freak on in the privacy of the climate controlled box that has a custom built metal and wood bench that’s covered in vinyl that’s stain resistant.
For those who do decide to take a spin around the block in it, they need not worry about germ either.
“The room is designed with cleanliness in mind. I’ve created a very minimalist room. Everything is wiped down and cleaned before and after every person. It’s probably cleaner than the BART or any public toilet you’ve used,” Emerson said.
The “conceptual art” truck is available for short term rentals and passengers can use it like a mobile hotel room, and you can even use mobile dating apps to summons its services. However if you’re too tipsy to drive then you may not be allowed to ride, according to Emerson.
“No Drunks!, but everyone is welcome to join us. There will be a party going on all the time!”
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: New Reports Claim Michelle Obama Is Having AFFAIR With Secret Service Agent
- Hillary Clinton Gets Some Very Bad News – This Could Cost Her The Election
- Target Gets Some Devastating News After Submitting To Sickening Obama Agenda
- BREAKING: Trump Accused Of RAPING 13 Year-Old Girl
- Hillary Clinton Has Been Trying To Hide This For 30 Years – Now It’s Come Back To Destroy Her Campaign