Protesters Burn Obama In The Streets
April 29, 2014 10:06am PST
According to reports, Philippine protestors took to the streets to let Obama know just how big of fans they are of him while he was there brokering a 10-year defense deal with America promising the island nation support should any of its neighboring nations start a conflict.
The crowd was parading through the streets with several figures that had the striking detail that parade floats would have. The main float in the protest was a large dog that had the face of Filipino President Benigno Aquino III. Attached to the dog was a chariot in which Obama was riding in, and it was all set up as if Obama was controlling the dog like a horse.
The protestors set fire to the float and burned it in effigy while it made its way through the streets. Along with the symbolic burning of the two men, the left-wing protestors tossed rotten tomatoes and eggs at the floats prior to burning them while chanting “No-bama, no bases, no war.”
According to the Philippine Star, opponents of the military deal believe that an increased U.S. military presence in the country would violate the terms of its constitution.
You may also like to read:
- Supreme Court Gives Obama Some Devastating News
- Obama Spends $300,000 Tax Dollars To Give Illegals THIS
- Obama Makes Bombshell Admission – This Could Get Him Impeached
- Obama’s ‘Refugees’ Pull Up To Woman At KFC – What They Do Next Left Her Near Death
- Obama-Voting Welfare Queen LOSES IT After Seeing THIS Sign At Store