Motorist Suing Family Of Bicyclist She Killed
April 28, 2014 1:26pm PST
A woman was recently involved in a car accident in which she struck and killed a bicyclist. In a disturbing twist of events however, she has taken to suing the family of the boy for $1 million.
According to the suit, the woman, Sharlene Simon, claims that the boy she struck was actually to blame and detailed him as an, “incompetent bicyclists.” Apparently Simon has since been suffering from, “great pain and suffering,” – so much in fact that she is seeking $1 million in damages.
(See also: Ex-Cons Squat In Soldier’s Home)
The father of the boy, Derek Majewski, has recently spoken out saying, “I feel like someone kicked me in the stomach — I’m over the edge.”
Let us know your thoughts on this by leaving a comment below.
You may also like to read:
- You Won’t Believe What’s Down the Street From Obama’s New Mansion…This Proves He’s A Muslim
- BREAKING: Obama’s Announce Final Lavish Summer Vacation – You Won’t Believe How Much It’ll Cost Us…
- Patriot Parks Trump-Themed Lamborghini In Front Of Obama’s White House – Then This Happens
- Thugs Try To Steal Woman’s Car – Quickly Realize They Picked The Wrong Girl To Mess With…
- Smug Burqa-Wearing Muslim Praises Allah… Gets Sent STRAIGHT to Hell!