Boston Marathon Act Of Kindness Brings Crowd To Tears
April 23, 2014 7:09am PST
Last year, America was flipped upside down during the Boston Marathon as two terrorists decided they would try and teach our great nation a lesson. Just one year later, during the 2014 Boston Marathon, Americans came flocking back in record numbers in an amazing show of patriotism and support.
Although the spirit was in the air to stand shoulder to shoulder in American pride, one amazing act of kindness was so intense, it brought the crowd to tears. When a man’s legs wouldn’t allow him to travel just one step further and he collapsed, what happened next makes me proud to be a citizen of this great country.
Despite competing in a race, two men were selfless enough to stop and help their downed companion. Throwing his arms upon their shoulders, the two men who could have simply passed on by were joined by two more rather quickly.
As the crowd looked on, wiping away their tears, the five runners collectively were able to pass the finish line to complete the race.
Let us know what you think of this heartwarming moment by leaving a comment below.
You may also like to read:
- Thug Dresses As Priest – Performs Disturbing ‘Sex Act’ At Church Altar
- BREAKING: Boston Bomber Linked To Obama
- Marine Steps Up To Microphone – What He Does Next Left 30,000 People In Tears
- Pro Baseball Player Caught Looking At These Sexy Photos During Game, Then This Happens
- Marathon Runners Stop To Honor WWII Veteran