Obama-Backed Syrian Rebels Hold Baby At Gunpoint
April 22, 2014 10:46am PST
A group of Syrian rebels have taken a child hostage according to reports that stemmed after a picture of a child held at gunpoint was posted online.
In the picture the child can be seen on its knees with its head tilted backwards. Surrounding its head were three rifles that appear to be pointed directly in its face.
The picture was posted online by a supporter of the Free Syrian Army and had the caption “Our youngest hostage from among the hostile sects of Kessab.”
The picture came right as Syria is preparing to hold a presidential election in the middle of their civil war that’s been raging, which critics believe is nothing more than a ploy to get Bashar al-Assad back into power.
It allegedly came from the predominately Christian Armenian village near Syria’s border with Turkey, however some speculate that it may be government propaganda rather than an actual hostage.
You may also like to read:
- Obama Makes Bombshell Announcement – Nobody Saw This Coming
- Supreme Court Gives Obama Some Devastating News
- Obama Spends $300,000 Tax Dollars To Give Illegals THIS
- Obama Makes Bombshell Admission – This Could Get Him Impeached
- Obama’s ‘Refugees’ Pull Up To Woman At KFC – What They Do Next Left Her Near Death