BREAKING: One Injured During Courtroom Shooting
April 21, 2014 10:25am PST
At least one person has been reported injured after gunfire broke out in a Salt Lake City courtroom.
The incident occurred during the proceedings of a Crips gang member and is considered to have been a gang-style attack in U.S. District Judge Tena Campbell’s courtroom. U.S. attorney’s office spokeswoman Melodie Rydalch has confirmed that the shootout was in relation to the local gangs.
The injured person was a defendant on the case, and is thought to have been shot. Onlookers explained to the media that they did see one person being carried out on a stretcher by emergency personnel.
The building was immediately place on lock down following the incident. There have been reports that a Marshall in the courthouse at the time was able to shoot the gunman, but Mr. Conservative is unable to verify these claims at this time.
The gun fire broke out at approximately 9:45 a.m this morning where police were called to the U.S. District Court building. At this time, it is unclear on if the shooter is in custody.
Local police are yet to come forward with a statement to the press.
We will be adding additional updates as they come in.
You may also like to read:
- Hoodlum Tries To Rob Bank – Doesn’t Realize Off-Duty Cop Is Right Behind Him…
- BREAKING: Active Shooter On The Loose In Texas
- BREAKING: Gunman On The Loose In THIS State After Shooting Two Police Officers
- Ted Nugent Humiliates Hillary By Releasing This Bombshell Footage
- BREAKING: Gunman On The Loose In Major US City – At Least One Dead, Five Injured