You Too Can Party With Paris Hilton For Just $20
April 14, 2014 1:43pm PST
Want to party with Paris Hilton? Well now you can do it without breaking the bank. The blonde heiress is going to be in Washington, D.C. for her very first gig as a DJ and you can partake in the definite train wreck for just $20.
D.C.’s Echostage nightclub has seen the likes of Lorde and Jay Z since it opened in 2012. Now, the 30,000 square foot venue will welcome Paris on May 9. Tickets for the show went on sale today at noon.
I suppose when you’re the heir to the Hilton Hotel fortune, you can get whatever manager you want and they can then get you into hot nightclubs normally reserved for acts with real talent.
So, will you be dropping $20 to go clubbing with Paris? Or would you rather just flush your money down the toilet? Let us know in the comments section!
H/T: Daily Caller
You may also like to read:
- Liberals Furious After Donald Trump Says THIS About Harriet Tubman And The $20 Bill
- BREAKING: You Won’t Believe Who’s Replacing Andrew Jackson On The $20
- Malia Obama Caught Partying With Celebrities At Hollywood Mansion
- You Won’t Believe What This Stripper Was Caught Doing With An 8 Year-Old Boy…
- You Won’t Believe What Kate Upton Just Did At The Oscars…