Woman Robbed While Speaking About Crime On TV
April 11, 2014 12:22pm PST
Sometimes irony is just too much to take in and a recent video is proving just that. While speaking about crime in her home country, a woman was mugged on the spot, and it was all caught on tape.
The interview was taking place in Rio de Janeiro where she was asked if she was, “worried about crime in the city center,” according to the Huffington Post.
(See also: 16-Yr-Old Punk Guns Down Expecting Father)
As she was giving her answer, a thief came running up, grabbed her necklace and ran away. Reportedly, the thief wasn’t able to get the whole necklace, but rather just a piece of it and was later apprehended by local authorities.
During the incident, the woman managed to clamp down on her necklace saving the majority of it and the reporter even tried to pursue the thief, if only for a short while. Several accusations have been made saying that this was just an elaborate hoax, but those involved insist that it isn’t.
What do you think – hoax or irony? Let us know in a comment below.
You may also like to read:
- If You Find A $100 Bill On Your Windshield, Do NOT Grab It – Here’s Why
- You Won’t Believe The Sickening Thing Subway Pedophile Jared Fogle Just Did In Jail…
- White Couple Refuses To Give Up Seats To Black Thugs – What Followed Was ’15 Seconds Of Terror’
- What Happened To This Blonde Woman On Live TV Is Going Viral – When You See It, You’ll Know Why
- Chelsea Clinton Humiliated On Live TV After THIS Happens