VIDEO: Vladimir Putin Calls Sarah Palin In Hilarious Tonight Show Skit, And It’s Actually Sarah Palin
April 3, 2014 6:21am PST
On Wednesday night Jimmy Fallon played another hilarious Vladimir Putin skit, and this time he called Sarah Palin about her prediction back in 2008 that he would invade the Ukraine.
It’s every bit as comical as the prior skit where Putin called President Obama, who actually makes a cameo in this short skit.
We don’t to be spoilers around here so we’ll just say that it involves a flute, the NSA, and even Putin taking a shot at Obama for wearing “mom jeans.”
The bottom line is that you’ll want to watch it all of the way through, believe me when I tell you.
You may also like to read:
- Sarah Palin Drops Bombshell About Husband’s Health – She Needs Prayers
- Sarah Palin’s Husband Rushed to Hospital – This Isn’t Good
- Putin Just HUMILIATED Obama In Front Of World With THIS
- Sarah Palin LOSES IT On Liberal Host After He Asks Her THIS
- Hillary Challenges Palin After Trump Endorsement – Gets A BRUTAL Response