Soldier Irate With Daughter’s Cleaning Habits, Relocates Her Bedroom To The Driveway
April 2, 2014 7:52am PST
A soldier, and father, became so fed up with his young daughter’s cleaning habit he decided to take extremely drastic measures. The daughter apparently had ignored the man’s several demands to clean her room to which he responded to relocating the entirety of her bedroom, to the driveway.
While the girl was away at school, the man had reportedly completed the deed leaving his daughter, and those still on the bus, to discover what he had done when she returned. In the driveway, embarrassingly sat the contents of her room with a sign reading, “Haley, room moved to driveway. Clean it next time.”
The father later told reporters that he thought his actions were, “extreme,” but explained that he had warned his daughter several times to clean the space or be treated like a soldier. He went on to say that his daughter was rather upset with him for making the move, but after promising to re-paint her room, she seemed to mellow out a little bit.
He went on to share that his daughter is an honor roll student.
Excessive or necessary? Let us know what you think of this father’s decision in a comment below.
You may also like to read:
- You Won’t Believe What Happened At Malia Obama’s Prom…
- Patriotic Woman LOSES IT When She Sees Freeloading Thug Using Food Stamps For THIS
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. Posts Heartbreaking Story About His Father
- US Soldier Is Shot By Muslim Terrorist, But Watch What He Does Next
- Dad Tricks 14 Year-Old Daughter Into Sending Him Nude Photos – Then He Does THIS