Want To Be Friends With Ben Affleck? Republicans Need Not Apply Since He ‘Probably’ Wouldn’t Like you
April 1, 2014 7:56am PST
According to Ben Affleck, if you’re a Republican that would like to meet him because he seems like a nice guy you’re out of luck, because he “probably” wouldn’t like you.
At least that’s what he said in a recent interview with Playboy Magazine. The Argo director and openly liberal actor shot his mouth off and more than likely will end up offending half of the people who used to like him.
Here’s what he said:
“When I watch a guy [on screen] I know is a big Republican, part of me thinks, I probably wouldn’t like this person if I met him, or we would have different opinions. That sh*t fogs the mind when you should be paying attention and be swept into the illusion.”
In the age of love and “tolerance,” it would appear as if Affleck is just another rabid liberal who refuses to respect the beliefs of others, but should we be surprised? He did do quite a bit of campaigning for Al Gore, John Kerry and Obama himself, and they’re all the epitome of tolerant, right?
Hollyweird is known for its liberal bias and they all seem to think that being an actor or actress makes their views more important than the rest of the nations. Then again, when we have the President parading around trying to use celebrities to push his awful agenda, so why wouldn’t they think people actually care what they have to say?
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Beloved Hollywood Actor Found Dead – Please Send Prayers
- Hillary Desperate To Wipe This Video From The Internet – See It Before It’s Deleted
- Liberal Actress Launches Protest On Patriot’s Farm – He Responds With THIS
- CBS Makes Bombshell Announcement About Trump – Supporters Stunned
- Liberal Celebrities Promise To LEAVE Country If Trump Wins – He Responds With THIS