Hysterically Sarcastic Rant: “How To Be A Racist”
March 26, 2014 8:34am PST
Here’s is a hilarious, but unfortunately true, rant from a man in Great Britain who’s obviously upset at the overuse of the word “racist,” liberals may want to navigate away it this point.
Just as in America, Britain is seeing people be called racist for any and everything imaginable. From policy disputes to not being fully supportive of a particular religion, they’re dealing with the same type of bullying from the nation’s liberals as we are here in America.
If any of you have trolled the internet and commented on news articles or posts you’ve inevitably been called the “R” word. It’s a common tactic deployed by the left whenever they’re losing an argument or refuse to look at the facts surrounding a situation. “You’re racist,” they proclaim, not really understanding what that means exactly.
Merriam-Webster defines racism as:
- a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
- racial prejudice or discrimination
With that definition, it isn’t wrong for people to want equal rights for everyone or equal treatment under the law. Equal, not special favors for some, which the left seems to think is okay for one reason or another. It could be argued that by trying to give special favor to specific groups simply because of the color of their skin is inherently racist, but we shouldn’t let facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.
Calling someone a racist over simple disagreement or because they’re critical of someone else’s views is resorting to a personal attack instead of having a sound and reasonable debate, not to mention it’s highly counterproductive to the conversation. Unfortunately this tactic has only increased the divide between the right and left, as well as diluted the effect that word once had, making it all the harder to define true racism so it can be dealt with accordingly.
As long as the practice continues we’ll be in a never ending circular argument, with the left accusing every one of racism and the right vehemently denying it.
What do you think, is this guy’s rant dead on or is he exaggerating? Leave us a comment and let us know!
You may also like to read:
- Patriotic Sheriff ANNIHILATES Hillary Clinton For THIS
- Donald Trump Gets Shocking Endorsement – Nobody Saw This Coming
- Hillary Releases Vile Anti-Trump Ad, But It Just Backfired In a BIG Way
- Hillary Clinton Gets Some Very Bad News – This Could Cost Her The Election
- Target Gets Some Devastating News After Submitting To Sickening Obama Agenda