Christians Take Over Building Where Convicted Murderer Dr. Kermit Gosnell Once Performed Abortions
March 21, 2014 11:09am PST
Christians in Delaware have big plans for a building that was once the sight of countless horrific abortions. Lutheran Community Services, a non-profit serving the local community, will be overhauling the building into a food pantry for those in need. This isn’t just any grimy former abortion clinic either, it’s the location where notorious doctor Kermit Gosnell once worked.
Gosnell was convicted of three counts of first-degree murder for infants who died while in his care last year. Hopefully the fact that his clinic has been taken over by a Christian organization feels like salt in his wound.
Cher Frampton, Lutheran Community Services spokeswoman, said in a statement regarding the unlikely site for the food pantry:
“It has a bit of history. Kermit Gosnell was one of the doctors practicing there. We’re taking this negative and turning it into a positive for the community there. We’ll be able to provide emergency food, housing assistance, clothing.”
Kudos to these good Christians for taking a bunch of sour lemons and turning them into sweet lemonade. They plan to bless the building before moving into it. The food pantry is scheduled to open in the fall.
H/T: Tell Me Now
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Former Clinton Mistress Drops Bombshell – Hillary Had ‘Several Abortions’
- BREAKING: House Turns On Obama With BRUTAL Unanimous Vote
- Here’s the Damning Video That Obama Is Trying to HIDE
- Obama’s White House Is Desperately Trying To Hide THIS
- Disturbing Secret From Fox Personality’s Past Leaks – She Never Wanted Anyone To Know This…