Mississippi Man Pronounced Dead, Then Wakes Up Hours Later In His Body Bag, About To Be Embalmed
February 28, 2014 3:20pm PST
Can you imagine waking up in the morgue about to be embalmed? Well that’s exactly what happened to one Mississippi man who has literally come back from the dead.
78-year-old Walter Williams was pronounced dead by the Lexington coroner and taken from his home in a body bag. But just hours later, family members were over-joyed to discover that he was still alive!
Walter had started kicking around in his body bag just before he was about to be embalmed at the Porter and Sons Funeral Home, much to the surprise of the staff there.
The coroner, who is calling the incident a miracle, says it’s possible that the man’s pacemaker stopped working and then started up again. Whatever it was that happened, Williams’ family says, “Hallelujah! Thank you Jesus!”
H/T: Tell Me Now
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Beloved Hollywood Actor Found Dead – Please Send Prayers
- BREAKING: Beloved Actress Found Dead – Please Pray For The Family
- BREAKING: Legendary News Anchor Found Dead
- BREAKING: Legendary News Anchor Found Dead – Please Pray
- Dog The Bounty Hunter Makes Devastating Announcement – He Needs Prayers NOW