Homeless Man Caught Having Sex With Dog, Doesn’t go to Jail
February 7, 2014 9:19am PST
Robert Buchanan is a homeless man who lived outside the Church of Christ the Cornerstone in Milton Keynes, England. He was recorded on CCTV last year having sex with his dog, who he’s had since it was a puppy, in his sleeping bag and arrested. He’s been found guilty but won’t face any jail time for it.
The 35 year old has fessed up to doing it but denies that it was an ongoing thing.
In a statement the prosecution said “On June 30 last year at about 6pm a CCTV operator employed by Thames Valley Police was watching an area in central Milton Keynes and happened upon this defendant lying outside the Church of Christ the Cornerstone. He appeared to be sleeping rough. He was lying under a sleeping bag – in fact there were two, both opened and zipped together to form a duvet. It was apparent, when the CCTV operator focused, that there was also a dog there.”
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: New Reports Claim Michelle Obama Is Having AFFAIR With Secret Service Agent
- BREAKING: Trump Accused Of RAPING 13 Year-Old Girl
- Hillary Clinton Has Been Trying To Hide This For 30 Years – Now It’s Come Back To Destroy Her Campaign
- Michelle Obama Embarks On Yet Another Lavish Vacation – You Won’t Believe Where She’s Going
- Teenager Films Her Friend Being Raped – What She Does With The Footage Is Sickening…