Clothing Company Ad Sports 62 Year Old Lingerie Model
February 3, 2014 4:09pm PST
Jacky O’Shaughnessy has been employed by the American Apparel Company for their new lingerie ad.
The 62 year old is pictured wearing a strapless bra and a pair of their underwear with a caption that reads “Sexy has no expiration date.”
She appeared in an ad for the company back in 2012 after one of their scouts spotted her out at a restaurant, and she even received quite the compliment from Vogue Magazine that said it was her “natural elegance” that made the right for for her in the ads.
Apparently older models are becoming more common for companies looking to get their name out there. Linda Rodin, a 65 year old skin-care expert and former model appeared in the 2014 campaign for The Row, and Daphne Selfe appeared in an ad campaign for TK Maxx which is Britains counterpart to TJ Maxx here in the states, she was also named “world’s oldest supermodel” by the Daily News in 2012.
reactions to the ad have been mixed, as anyone would expect. There’s those who strongly support it as well as those who are vehemently opposed to it, however this trend has been picking up lately and doesn’t seem to be going anywhere.
You may also like to read:
- Liberals Try To Shame Melania Trump By Spreading Photo Of Her In Thong
- Hitman Tries To Kill Marine – Gets A BRUTAL Dose Of Reality
- When He Found His Girlfriend’s Lingerie Selfie, He Was FURIOUS – The Reason Why…OMG!
- Bikini-Clad Girl Lures Cameraman To Her Pool – What Happens Next…OMG!
- What This Teacher Filmed At Night Got Her Fired IMMEDIATELY