Texas Rep. Calls Obama “Socialist Dictator” Just Before State of the Union
January 29, 2014 8:39am PST
The House representative from Texas who fancies himself the next “Republican troublemaker” has lived up to his name.
Randy Weber (R- Tx) was awaiting Obama’s arrival for the State of the Union Address last night when he tweeted out to his followers that he’s “On the floor of the house, waitin on ‘Kommandant-in-chief’… The socialist dictator who’s been feeding US or is it ‘A-Lying'”.
About 15 minutes later he tweeted “SOTU: I never said if you like your country you can keep it. He can’t blame Bush anymore. Will it be his phone and pen next time he blames?”
As you can imagine word quickly spread about the tweet, prompting liberal blogs to erupt in outrage over his honest views of the president.
Within 20 minutes Google’s search feed had story after story about the tweets, with the Huffington Post calling Weber a “troll” and saying he was merely crying out for attention.
Randy Weber succeeded Ron Paul in 2012 after he retired, he represents Texas’ 14th Congressional District.
You may also like to read:
- Supreme Court Gives Obama Some Devastating News
- Obama Spends $300,000 Tax Dollars To Give Illegals THIS
- Obama Makes Bombshell Admission – This Could Get Him Impeached
- Obama-Voting Welfare Queen LOSES IT After Seeing THIS Sign At Store
- BREAKING: Obama Launches New Executive Action – This Is His Worst One Yet