VIDEO: Miley Cyrus Twerks With Corn
January 24, 2014 2:13pm PST
Miley Cyrus has apparently developed a curious obsession with corn. In a strange picture that she posted to Twitter, Miley is seen dancing with what appears to be three giant corn-on-the-cob people.
The photo was apparently taken in a private dance studio during a routine where the star was reported to look happy. For some reason, she covered the actual dancers in the picture with giant ears of corn. She however, is seen undistorted wearing obnoxious platform sneakers, a pair of black short shorts, her trademark leotard and a backwards baseball cap.
As if followers weren’t confused enough, she captioned the shot, “This almost gave me a ♥ attack!”
Expressing her new found obsession of late she also recently professed her love for corn a couple of days ago. This time though, she made a parody of her own song, “We Can’t Stop.” In the comedic version the lyrics sang, “I love corn, only canned corn, ’cause I don’t want to deal with the cob.”
(See also: Miley Cyrus Secretly Hooking Up With Women)
As if people weren’t already weirded out enough by her, Miley continues to make it a point to stay as far away from normal as humanly possible.
What do you think of Miley’s photo? Let us know in a comment below!
You may also like to read:
- George W. Bush Puts Obama To Shame On Memorial Day By Doing THIS
- Trump’s Taco Bowl Photo Includes Secret Image – He Didn’t Want Us To See This…
- PHOTOS: Inside The Public ‘Sex Spa’ Where People Have Sex Underwater
- Obama Staffer Accidentally Leaks THIS Photo… Obama Panics
- Rob Lowe Blackballed By Hollywood After He Says THIS About Bernie Sanders