Student “Black Rights” Group Threatens Physical Violence If They Are Not Given Free Tuition
January 22, 2014 2:32pm PST
A group, known as Being Black at Michigan University have taken a new approach to playing the race card. The group has taken to demanding the school provide them free tuition, a more black populated campus, special separate cheaper housing for blacks, and push for an anti-white historical curriculum. They also mentioned that if the school fails to meet their demands in just seven days, they will resort to physical violence.
I thought we did away with segregation a long time ago, now you’re telling me that blacks want to segregate us once again, but this time, whites get to be discriminated against? This is asinine on so many levels.
The group movement Being Black was brought about by the University of Michigan Black Student Union—this story is already irritating as I would hate to hear what blacks would have to say if white students created an only white club on campus.
In an extremely confusing set of demands, it is unclear of what the organization actually aims to do. If they believe their intentions are to equal the accommodations that blacks receive compared to the entitled white—they are severely diluted. On the other hand, if they are willingly promoting blacks getting superior accommodations than whites—they are hypocritical. Either way, their argument is fundamentally flawed.
According to the group, the demands are as follows:
1. We demand that the university give us an equal opportunity to implement change, the change that complete restoration of the BSU purchasing power through an increased budget would obtain.
2. We demand available housing on central campus for those of lower socio-economic status at a rate that students can afford, to be a part of university life, and not just on the periphery.
3. We demand an opportunity to congregate and share our experiences in a new Trotter [Multicultural Center] located on central campus.
4. We demand an opportunity to be educated and to educate about America’s historical treatment and marginalization of colored groups through race and ethnicity requirements throughout all schools and colleges within the university.
5. We demand the equal opportunity to succeed with emergency scholarships for black students in need of financial support, without the mental anxiety of not being able to focus on and afford the university’s academic life.
6. We demand increased exposure of all documents within the Bentley (Historical) Library. There should be transparency about the university and its past dealings with race relations.
7. We demand an increase in black representation on this campus equal to 10 percent.
If the University does not comply, member of the group, and senior, Shayla Scales states:
“Without action, alternatively, we will be forced to engage as an entire community in ways to implement the changes we request. We will allow the university seven days to end negotiations and come to conclusions on our seven demands. If negotiations are not complete we will be forced to do more, beginning to increase valiantly our activism for social progress and take physical actions on the University of Michigan’s campus.”
All of a sudden, we have a black President and this makes every single black person entitled to more than the rest of the world? I think not.
What do you think about the recent jump of use in the race card and their complaints that they deserve more than white folk? How about the fact that they threatened violence if they don’t get their way? Let us know in a comment below!
You may also like to read:
- Entitled Muslim Employee Makes Insane Demand – Patriotic Boss Hits Him Back With THIS
- You Won’t Believe What Michelle Obama Is Doing Today…
- Two Thugs Assault Patriot’s Girlfriend – HUGE Mistake
- Cops Thought This Burqa-Wearing Muslim Looked Suspicious… Then THIS Happened
- Family Was Driving Down Highway When They Looked Up And Saw This Horrifying Sign