Liberal TV Star Caught Raping Victims In TV Studios
January 20, 2014 11:57am PST
After the recent passing of famous British TV personality Jimmy Savile, quite the disgusting pattern began to emerge. Many girls were coming forward accusing him of using his fame to woo many underaged girls into bed with him. UK authorities soon launched an all-out investigation into Savile that is now implicating several people—including the current New York Times’ CEO—saying that they knew what Savile was doing all along.
As the BBC is run by the government, quite a big responsibility fell into their hands after learning of the sexual abuse committed by the famous face that they promoted. As rumors started to join together into an ever-loudening voice, the government had no choice but to launch an investigation into the man.
The part that left authorities puzzled though, was how he was able to get away with it for so long. Along with the investigation into him, BBC and the government announced that they would be looking into other employees that probably would have known and enabled Savile’s grotesque actions.
BBC announced, “We have launched a series of reviews that aim to understand if there are any issues with the current culture of the BBC or the historic culture and practices from as far back as 1965 to see what lessons can be learned to prevent this happening again.”
As the investigation went on it was discovered that Savile may have victimized hundreds, and potentially thousands, of underaged girls. A source close to the case told reporters, “The numbers are shocking. Many hundreds and potentially up to 1,000 people were victims of Savile when he was representing the corporation. The report will overshadow Pollard. It will go right to the heart of how Savile was able to get away with the most heinous of crimes under the very noses of BBC staff for more than 40 years.”
As there was no way to determine this number in actuality, they also mentioned that the investigation led them to dozens of other employees that knew about Savile’s wrongdoings. As he had already passed away, BBC and the government is turning their frustration to the executives that actually knew what he was doing and ignored it for 50 years.
The investigation consisted of many interviews with past and present employees and executives of BBC. Throughout the interview process though, one thing remained clear—almost everyone told the truth except for those closest to Savile. Those closest to him were reported to have refused to answer—and although not answering doesn’t indicate guilt, it sure makes it apparent that they had something to hide.
The investigation continued and even managed to spill over to the United States. Shortly after Savile’s death, the Chief of BBC, Mark Thompson, resigned and headed over to America where he became the CEO of the New York Times. Just as the accusations started coming about of Savile’s sexual abuse, Thompson abandoned ship where he accepted his newest position on his word that he never knew what Savile was doing during his eight year tenure at BBC.
I guess we’ll see if he gets fired in the upcoming weeks or months.
What do you guys think of this? Let us know in a comment below!
You may also like to read:
- Clinton Rape Victim Comes Forward With MAJOR Accusation – This Could Destroy Hillary
- Clinton Rape Victim Breaks Her Silence – Reveals Something That Could Destroy Hillary Forever
- Thug Tries To Rape Woman On Camera, Then Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- Damning Footage Surfaces Of Trump After He’s Accused Of Rape – This Is NOT Good
- BREAKING: Trump Accused Of RAPING 13 Year-Old Girl