CAUGHT ON TAPE: Nonchalant Exchange Ensues After Man Falls Through Golf Store Ceiling
January 13, 2014 3:14pm PST
Possibly the calmest exchange ever ensues after a man falls through the ceiling of a golf store.
The men obviously know each other, and as the man came crashing through the ceiling, he landed on his back. A man from inside the store came around the corner and simply said, “Hey Ron!”
Funnily enough, Ron responded by saying, “Hey Billy, that hurt.”
In possibly the most nonchalant response possible, Billy tells Ron not to, “move a muscle.” Thinking he was calling for emergency personnel, Billy comes back and snaps a couple pics, probably for insurance purposes—but still, what the heck Billy?
(See also: Man Falls Off Balcony During Football Game)
It appears though that Ron was actually OK and even stated so in the video.
What do you guys think of this unintentionally comedic incident? Let us know in a comment below!
You may also like to read:
- Obama’s Darkest Secret Leaks – He NEVER Wanted Us To Find This…
- Miranda Lambert Stuns Fans With Heartbreaking Announcement – She Needs Prayers
- Trump Scores Huge Endorsement – This Is A Game-Changer
- Thug Thinks He Can Rob Patriotic Cashier – Gets A NASTY Surprise
- Obama-Voting Welfare Queen LOSES IT After Seeing THIS Sign At Store