Footage Surfaces Of Plane Crash Where Official Who Verified Obama’s Birth Certificate Died


January 10, 2014 8:05am PST

Earlier this month we reported that the official that verified Obama’s birth certificate had mysteriously died in a plane crash.  A new video has been released showing the moment of impact and the events that ensued after the plane crash that claimed the woman’s life.

Read more: Official Who Verified Obama’s Birth Certificate Dies In Plane Crash

The video starts out as a passenger began recording the incident at the moment of impact.  The footage begins and immediately, the camera pulls forward and down as the plane hits the water and its momentum is slowed.  As everyone equalizes after the moment of impact the camera raises to show that the plane is in Hawaii waters.


Apparently everyone on the plane remained calm as one of the passengers, C. Phillip Hollstein, recalled, “There wasn’t panic or anything. It was very orderly. It wasn’t like any of the movies or the TV shows.”  Everyone was quick to remove their seatbelts but it wasn’t until the cabin began to fill with water that people proceeded to exit the aircraft.  The footage reveals the calm nature of the passenger’s exodus into the water.

Once everyone was in the water is when the trouble began for the official that verified Obama’s birth certificate, Loretta Fuddy. Accounts of the incident reveal that once out of the plane, Fuddy’s Deputy Director, Keith Yamamoto, held hands with the woman and tried to calm her down.  Simultaneously, he was able to get the woman’s inflatable life vest on and deploy it.


Hollstein noted that, “She was doing fine out of the airplane,” and that, “her assistant was really watching her. He was taking care of her.”  He then decided to make the hour and half swim to shore. Sadly, shortly after arriving back to land, he heard the troubling news.

(See also: Obama Whines: ‘Do They Resent That I Never Served in the Military?’)

As Hollstein swam away, the group was reported to be floating in the water, hand in hand, waiting for help to arrive when, “she let go and there was no response from her.” In an extremely bizarre set of circumstances, even rescue swimmer Mark Peer stated that after he swam to Fuddy, he quickly noticed that she had no pulse and later stated, “It was not a good feeling.”

The plane crash all started shortly after takeoff when passengers recalled, “We probably weren’t a minute out. It wasn’t real loud or anything. Just a muffled bang. Then we were a glider.”  The plane lost power and naturally began to descend toward the water.  The pilot was able to make a successful emergency landing where no injuries were reported.


Fuddy and her Deputy Director were on the flight returning from their annual visit to Kalaupapa.  Every year she visits a colony, only accessible by plane or mule, where the state had exiled leprosy patients back in 1969 and where only a  few still reside.

(See also: Obama’s Anti-Poverty Crusade Turns Out To Be Another Way For Democrats To Buy Votes)

Gov. Neil Abercrombie, as well as about 100 other Health Department employees showed up to pay their respects to Fuddy’s family in a memorial for the woman.  Abercrombie conveyed that Fuddy was as much loved as she was respected and told the mourners, “Her knowledge was vast, her counsel and advice always given from her heart as much as from her storehouse of experience.”


Do these circumstances sound strange to you, or is this just the way it goes sometimes? Let us know in a comment below!


You must login in order to leave a comment.