Rand Paul to Sue Obama Over NSA Spying
January 3, 2014 4:18pm PST
Tea Party favorite and libertarian-minded Senator Rand Paul (R, KY) is suing Barack Obama over his misuse of the National Security Agency (NSA).
Senator Paul has announced that he is joining a class action lawsuit being filed against Obama’s NSA. He also noted that he is joining the lawsuit as an average citizen, not as a US Senator.
The lawsuit will claim violations of the Fourth Amendment. The main focus will be to target the NSA’s metadata program.
This lawsuit comes after two recent court rulings on the NSA that seem to conflict with each other. One judge claimed that the NSA’s actions are unconstitutional (but stayed any judgment until the government launched a defense). But another one said that the NSA’s actions are perfectly legal.
One would assume that this all may end up at the U.S. Supreme Court in the long run.
So, what do you guys think? Is Paul’s lawsuit a good idea? Will it get us any closer to the end of Obama’s surveillance state? Or is it all a waste of time? Tell us below.
Please Sign The Petition To Repeal Obamacare: CLICK HERE.
You may also like to read:
- Supreme Court Gives Obama Some Devastating News
- Obama Spends $300,000 Tax Dollars To Give Illegals THIS
- Obama Makes Bombshell Admission – This Could Get Him Impeached
- Obama’s ‘Refugees’ Pull Up To Woman At KFC – What They Do Next Left Her Near Death
- Obama-Voting Welfare Queen LOSES IT After Seeing THIS Sign At Store